New year, new goals, new attitude

No comments

Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!



The year has officially begun for the new school year! 

I am now back in action after a maternity leave. I'm ready to teach art and make amazing lesson plans to share with students and other educators. 

And I am excited for this year. I have some good ideas in the works! There will be some challenges along the way with maintaining my level of activity (due to the newest addition to my family) but I am looking forward to fulfilling to some much needed goals and lesson plans. My baby girl is my newest motivation to manage my time and new burst of creativity. 

A new year is ahead with a lot of opportunities to do my best .. Let's do this! 

.
.

'The earth without art is just "eh".'

Ms. Jessica
The Art Teacher

No comments :

Post a Comment